Who is he?
- Country boy to Suburban doctor
- Post factory worker/bartender/water treatment operator etc.
- Strong work ethic
- Passionate about helping others
- Music appreciator
- Father to two daughters
What does he like?
- Traveling (mostly to warm climates)
- Water (swimming, boating, floating)
- Music (listening and playing)
- Spending time with friends and family
- Foodie- trying new restaurants, as well as cooking.
- Doctor of Chiropractic- Logan University (2009)
- Master of Sports Science & Rehabilitation- Logan University (2009)
- In practice for 10+ years, has owned practice for almost 3 years
- Experience in various practice settings with diverse patient needs
- Wide patient-base from newborns to older adults
- Certification in Acute Management of Traumatic Injuries (AMTI)- Spinal Trauma